VPN is an essential tool for any business.
What is a VPN?
Benefits VPN uses in business
- Work from home safely: For many people, working from home is still an option. A VPN allows everyone working remotely to log into a shared corporate network while maintaining privacy securely.
- Keep shared networks safe: Using a VPN on a shared network can keep your business communications secure. It also reduces your business' vulnerability to cyberattacks.
- Browse securely on any device: Securely connect to your business cloud regardless of the device you use. We offer PracticalVPN client software for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- Bypass geoblocking: While traveling, you may come across sites that block or censor parts of the Internet. This can lead to downtime, especially if you can't access work-related websites. PracticalVPN will help you bypass blocked content.
- Protect your financial transactions. It is imperative to know that all your transactions are secured. A VPN anonymizes outgoing traffic and encrypts your connection, ensuring no unauthorized tracking of your business transactions or transfers.
- Securely connect to public WiFi. Connecting to any public wifi poses a security risk. There is no way to know if that familiar wifi hotspot name is the real one or if it's a man-in-the-middle perpetrator. Enforcing your team to use a VPN is crucial.